1145 Logan Road,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th July 2021
Rent ID: 4452746
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous 1940's Art-Deco - Pool - Fully Double Glazed
Designed with spacious family living in mind we invite you to inspect this gorgeous double glazed 3 bedroom (with 2 additional, versatile "multipurpose" rooms), 2 bathrooms, 1940's Art-Deco masterpiece, and be pleasantly surprised by the peaceful privacy on offer with loads of entertaining space and a gorgeous pool to enjoy during the summer months. for Perched behind 9ft hedges, offering the utmost privacy, this property has all the features a large family craves including:
Timber floorboards, inviting bay window & decorative ceiling art in the lounge
Open plan Dining and informal lounge spaces
Well appointed & tastefully updated kitchen with dishwasher and lots of cupboard space
Eastern wing offers 3 bedrooms, the master with built-ins and a master bathroom with
Western wing separated by an undercover entertaining area offers a further 2
"multipurpose" rooms, bathroom to service these rooms & laundry.
MOST IMPORTANTLY - The house is double glazed throughout and hidden privately behind 9ft
hedges. Also offering a massive carport, water tank, shed and pool, fully fenced and
secured, giving you the utmost peace of mind that the kids can happily and safely play
throughout the property.
Pets considered on application
A short walk to public transport, cafes, shops, and Glindemann Park, while Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre is only a short drive away. Quick easy access to major arterial routes connecting you to Brisbane City by motorway or express bus.
Enjoy the convenience of being in the catchment of Mount Gravatt State School and Holland Park State School, and close proximity to Loreto and Villanova Colleges in Coorparoo.
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email, and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other houses in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Holland Park West comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1145 Logan Road, Holland Park West today!