1136 Bringelly Road,
Bringelly, NSW 2556
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 4153193
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LET US GUIDE YOU HOME
Be settled and ready for Christmas,
- Just under 5 acres of rural living
- 4 bedrooms
- Multiple living areas
- Carpet and tiling throughout
- Cathedral ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Split system air conditioning
- Wrap around veranda
- Detached double garage
Located close to local shops and primary school this well presented property will definitely impress you.
Due to Covid-19 our inspections are limited to max 10 Attendees at a time, call our office today to register on 9606 4311.
Please note: If you do not register entry to the property will not be permitted.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bringelly
Lifestyle in Bringelly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1136 Bringelly Road, Bringelly, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bringelly.