1128 Grand Junction Road,
Hope Valley, SA 5090
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3885647
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1970s constructed brick Veneer Home on Large Allotment!! (Pets Negotiable)
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE:
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button and we will instantly respond with all of the available inspection times. Alternatively, go to our website raywhitenorwood.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
This 1970s constructed brick veneer home is delightfully located on a generous 725m allotment (Approx.) with a wide 19m frontage.
Crisp ceramic tiles flow through the living areas where a generous lounge room with corner window and combined kitchen dining provide 2 separate living spaces. Cook the family meals in style in a comfortable kitchen offering fresh white cabinetry with contemporary handles, tiled splashbacks, upgraded freestanding stove, double sink overlooking the rear yard, generous pantry and ample overhead cupboards.
3 spacious bedrooms are all of good proportion, with the master bedroom offering built-in robe (mirror doors), and a split system air conditioner. Bright and modern wet areas include a bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and a spacious laundry with exterior access door.
A generous three-car carport with dual automatic Roller doors will accommodates the family cars while a large 6m x 9.3m garage/workshop is perfect for the handyman, hobbyist or tradesman.
A generous rear verandah provides ample space for your outdoor entertaining endeavours, overlooking a large lawn covered rear yard with endless future improvement potential.
* 1970s constructed, brick veneer home on generous allotment
* Approx 19m frontage and block size of 725sqm (Approx.)
* Crisp ceramic tiles throughout the living spaces
* Large lounge with corner window and air-conditioner
* Combined kitchen/dining
* Kitchen offering fresh white cabinetry with contemporary handles, tiled splashbacks, upgraded freestanding stove, double sink overlooking the rear yard, generous pantry and ample overhead cupboards
* 3 Spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Main bedroom with a built-in robe (mirror doors), and split system air conditioner
* Bright and modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Separate laundry with exterior access door
* 3 car carport with automatic roller doors
* 6m x 9.3m garage/workshop is perfect for the handyman, hobbyist or tradesman
* Large rear yard with future improvement potential
Perfectly located with public transport at your doorstep and within easy reach of desirable amenities. Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive or bus ride away, along with Modbury Hospital, Bunnings Hardware and a lifestyle shopping precinct along with the Tea Tree Plaza, Park and Ride, Obahn Busway Interchange, providing express transport to the city. Drakes Foodland is only a few hundred metres away for your daily requirements. Local schools include Modbury High, Torrens Valley Christian School, Highbury Primary and Modbury West School.
Bond - 6 weeks rent equivalent
Pets - Negotiable
Lease Term - 3-month lease then periodic
Water Charges - All water usage and water supply
Furniture - Unfurnished
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process. To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition, inclusions, exclusion, omission) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. As well as all parties must view the property in person to make sure it reflects the list of inclusions listed in this ad.
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hope Valley
Lifestyle in Hope Valley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Hope Valley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1128 Grand Junction Road, Hope Valley today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how