1124/555 Flinders Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4160842
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Homely and Cozy 1 Bedroom Apartment by the Yarra River
Urban living is made cozy and comfortable in this apartment located by the Yarra River in Melbourne CBD. Only a stones throw away from Melbournes main transport hub Southern Cross, the city will be at your fingertips. Additionally, the area is close to Batman Park, Free Tram Zones, cycling lanes, and pedestrian avenues. When you are not outside, enjoy the view of the Yarra River and Crown on your own balcony with seating area.
- Furnished as pictured.
- Spacious open plan living and kitchen in split tiled and carpet flooring.
- Modern, white-and-woody themed kitchen with ample storage space and minimal handle design.
- Large living area with floor-to-ceiling windowed balcony, TV, couch, and coffee tables.
- 1 substantial bedroom with curtain closure, BiR, soft carpet, and bedside table.
- Sleek, tiled bathroom area with dryer/washer combo, generous sink and bench, and expansive mirror.
- Secure intercom access.
- On-site building manager.
Please contact 0432 516 533 (Lenny)/ 0422 092 430 (Charis) to book for a private inspection.
chúng ta có th nói Ting Vit
Kami boleh bercakap Bahasa Malayu dan Indonesian
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1124/555 Flinders Street, Melbourne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.