1116/8 Marmion Place,
Docklands, VIC 3008
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4592257
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Breathtaking Two Bedroom Apartment at Docklands
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROPERTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Enjoy a walk-to lifestyle from the edge of New Quay with the ever-improving features of the Docklands precinct including The District which features Hoyts Cinemas, Street hawker food outlets plus the fresh food complex, The Market which will have butchers, delis, bakeries, coffee roasters, Woolworths supermarket and Dan Murphys.
Other attractions include easy access to the Bourke Street precinct including Docklands Park and Sports arena, Capital City Trail, Marvel Stadium, leading Universities, trams (free City Circle line), Southern Cross Station plus the Skybus to Melbourne Airport. Situated in the heart of New Quay, this amazing harbourside residence offers comfort and the convenience of Melbourne's CBD right on your doorstep!
This Apartment Also Features:
- Open Plan Living with Good Sized Balcony
- Impressive Views Overlooking the Harbour
- Two Spacious Bedrooms with BIRs
- Designer Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances Including Gas Cooking & Dishwasher
- Central Bathroom with Laundry
- One Secure Car Park
- European Laundry
- Heating/Cooling System
Embedded Network On This Property:
Electricity - WinConnect
Gas/Hot Water - Origin
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect.By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Docklands
Lifestyle in Docklands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1116/8 Marmion Place, Docklands. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.