1116/39 Coventry Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,087 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2008426
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish One Bedroom Living Close to The City
For the beginnings of a sensational lifestyle, this stylish 1-bedroom apartment is worth a closer look. Owner-occupied and in great condition, its location within a classy building offers residents the ideal blend of security and modern comfort, with the exceptionally high-quality fit-out complemented by an array of resort-style communal amenities for the ultimate in at-home recreation and relaxation. Boasting a premier address central to the very best transport, cuisine, culture and natural beauty highlighted by the city of Melbourne, it makes for wonderful living of the utmost convenience.
- Crisp white Caesarstone kitchen featuring stainless steel Bosch appliances and a drawer dishwasher
- Bright and spacious open-plan living area with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Undercover balcony captures warmth of beautiful morning sunshine
- Single bedroom with built-in robes and direct semi-ensuite access
- Reverse-cycle heating/cooling, Euro laundry, intercom entry, secure lift access
- Communal indoor pool, gym, private lounge and garden BBQ terrace
This property is available on 17/11/2020 and the lease period is 6/12 months.
This property is available for a private inspection, please send in your request to email@example.com
People cannot attend any Ray White site if they:
have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
arrived in Australia or New Zealand from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can return to Ray White sites after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 1116/39 Coventry Street, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.