1114/9 Power Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4647379
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STEP INSIDE PRIMA TOWER
This one bedroom apartment is sure to impress with it spacious layout, city views and facilities at you use. The apartment is perfectly located within close proximity to shopping (including DFO), restaurants, cafes, Crown Casino and public transport.
Offered UNFURNISHED, comprising of:
* Stylish kitchen with Miele appliances including dishwasher
* Open plan lounge with reverse cycle heating and cooling unit
* Mirrored double built in robe to bedroom
* Functional central bathroom
* Euro laundry
* Private balcony
As a resident of Prima Tower you will have use of the building facilities when available which include:
* Fully equipped gymnasium
* Heated in ground pool with spa, sauna and steam rooms
* Virtual Golf simulator
* Games room with billiard table
* Kitchen facilities with outdoor BBQ
* Outdoor sundeck.
** Photos with furniture are for advertising purposes only
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Please submit your application via 1Form or 2Apply.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 1114/9 Power Street, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.