1111/11 Barrack Square,
Perth, WA 6000
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4450642
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully equipped 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car Bay Apartment with views stunning views of The Swan River
Please arrive at the beginning of the home open time, as late attendees may need to re-schedule.
* Note the rent on this property, will be reduced from $950 per week, to $750 per week, until the 02/08/21. This will be by way of compensation, for the following - Bed 2 will be inhabitable between 05/07/21 and 02/08/21. The room will undergo works during this time. Therefore access will also be required. Bedroom 2 will not be carpeted, until after works have completed on or around the 02/08/21.
**The store room during the period (04/07/21 to 03/08/21) will be used for storing the bed 2 furniture. However will be fully available, once works are completed.
This Furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 parking bay apartment, features a winter gardens, designed to seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor living. With floor-to-ceiling glass walls, and adjustable glass windows they become a natural extension to the living area creating a living space that can be used year around. This property benefits from views of the Bell Tower and the Swan River. The property is finished to an exceptional standard and includes a washer/dryer and integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer and provides ample storage space throughout. There is an option to have the apartment fully Equipped, at no extra cost.
The Towers sit as the jewel in the new, world-class waterfront precinct of Elizabeth Quay, incorporating hotel, residential and retail opportunities.
Located on the water's edge, offering sweeping views of the Swan River, Kings Park and Stirling Gardens. The Ritz-Carlton hotel will feature as its centrepiece.
You will also enjoy a range of lifestyle amenities including pools, gyms, lounges, café & end-of-trip facilities, restaurants & cafes on the ground floor level, roof gardens, and viewing amphitheater and Concierge Facility.
Elizabeth Quay itself will play host to a diverse mix of event and recreational spaces, transforming into a vibrant, contemporary, city destination offering the perfect blend of life and leisure. The wide choice of eateries and bars combined with stunning water views will provide a memorable experience making it a place to return to over and over again.
To arrange a viewing of this property, please select the "Book and Inspection" tab.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Walk to everything from 1111/11 Barrack Square, Perth. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.