1109/45 Clarke Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 2388546
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Two-Bedrooms Apartment In An Ideal Location
***Inspection by Appointments!!!***
This fantastic 2 bedroom apartment is Located in a very convenient location. Walking distance to Crown Casino, restaurants, cafes, and convenient shopping, and easy access to shopping and entertainment centres in the city.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern kitchen with stone benches & stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- A very generous bathroom with good sized shower
- Great open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
- Your own private balcony
- Secure intercom entry
- Amenities include building concierge, swimming pool, spa, sauna, gym, sky lounge
Open inspection by appointment ONLY. 10 people limited.
***Arranging an inspection is easy!***
Send us an online enquiry to register your details, you can either book or request an inspection time. By registering, you will be automatically and instantly informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations to your appointment.
*** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Please note we may cancel the inspection if there is no registrations.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1109/45 Clarke Street, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.