1109/135 Abeckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3829954
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 BEDROOMS + 1 BATHROOMS Fully Furnished Apartment
These stunning apartments have been architecturally designed and are located at 127-141 ABeckett Street, sitting between Elizabeth and Queen Streets in Melbournes CBD. This location enjoys access to a variety of public amenities; in particular the Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Central, the QV complex, RMIT University, the University of Melbourne, the State Library and Bourke Street Mall, as well as a myriad of bars, restaurants and cafes.
EQ Tower boasts indulgent views and bespoke interior design in a light filled and liberating space that is sure to take your breath away.
Stunning natural colour schemes, fitted with designer stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops, plush carpentry to bedrooms and amazing open plan living that will impress even the most fastidious tenants.
Some of the fabulous amenities available in EQ Tower include;
Grand residential lobby
Adjacent to laneway retail that runs between ABeckett & La Trobe Street
Amenities level 7 - external
25 metre outdoor pool & spa
Spa and sauna facilities
Extensive outdoor landscaping and barbeque areas
Amenities level 7 internal
Multipurpose exercise room
Private dining room with kitchen
Amenities level 33
A grand private dining room, with kitchen
Adjacent sky lounge and bar area
Games room with billiards table & poker/mahjong table and
Additional executive sky lounge
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee that all facilities will be available for use immediately after settlement.
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS WELCOME.
1form applications accepted.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1109/135 Abeckett Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how