1108/78 Stirling Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3440268
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented Apartment with Two Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms.
Arrange a viewing now, to view the great facilities this apartment complex has to offer. It's simple, all you need to do is register to inspect or click the email agent button.
An opportunity to be part of growing community of residents has never been so appealing before, be among like minded people that enjoy apartment living and also sharing common facilities and meeting new people. Verdant offers the best of both worlds, comfortable apartments boasting warmth and functionality and a residents space on the roof top for all to enjoy.
Apartment is unfurnished.
- Two Bedrooms with built in mirrored robes
- Master bedroom with spacious ensuite and air conditioning
- Master bedroom opens onto balcony
- Spacious combined bathroom / Laundry complete with dryer
- Open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living and main bedroom
- Spacious kitchen complete with plenty of cupboard space and integrated dishwasher
- High ceilings offering plenty of natural light and sense of space
- Private balcony with south facing/city views
- Wooden floor boards to living areas and wool carpet to bedrooms
- Storeroom located on balcony providing a good solution for that pesky vacuum cleaner
- Spacious and well-equipped Gymnasium
- Spacious Sauna
- Dining and living room for your use and comfort outside of your apartment
- Outdoor cinema with comfy beanbags
- Cocktail bar that opens out to a well-equipped outdoor dining area and city views
- Swimming pool with east facing views
- Pets under 10kg may be considered
AND IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH...
- Car share system available for residents to hire
- NBN Infrastructure installed
- Plenty of storage solutions
- One car bay in swipe access garage
- Scooter bays available for use
- Bike stands available for use
- Centrally embedded electricity system installed to save you money on your power bills
LOCATION (to name a few):
- 600m to Hay Street Mall
- 340m to Northbridge Super IGA and 420m to Woolworths Murray Street
- 300m-800m from bars and restaurants
- 1.1km to Perth Arena
- 1.1km to Elizabeth Quay
- 260m to Perth Train Station
WANT TO EXPERIENCE VERDANT?
Please register your interest by submitting your details through to the agent using the 'email agent' button.
Once your details have been submitted you will receive an automatic response with the available viewing times; follow the prompts and register for the time that best suits you. If the inspection times don't suit you, please feel free to contact me to arrange a suitable time.
If you don't register for a viewing you will not be advised of any changes or cancellations.
*Photos are for advertising purposes only and may differ between apartments*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1108/78 Stirling Street, Perth. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.