1108/28 Bank Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Available 18th January 2021
Rent ID: 4233923
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished Renovated Two Bedroom Apartment in the Perfect Location!
This stunning two bedroom apartment has unique features including white timber flooring, 2 access doors to the balcony and plenty of natural light with added lighting, this apartment is not to be missed. Enjoy the peace and quiet living in the most sought after part of South Melbourne with easy access to freeways and walking distance to Malthouse Theatre, public transport, Federation Square, Royal Botanical Gardens, MCG, cafes and South Melbourne markets.
- Large open plan living/ dining area with plenty of natural light, downlights and neutral colour scheme with white timber flooring.
- Private balcony off the living area with fantastic views of the Shrine and South Melbourne with addtional access from the bedroom.
- Kitchen features sleek black cabinetry with island bench, gas stove top, oven, dishwasher and tiled splashback.
- First carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobes, downlights, curtians and access to balcony offering plenty of added light.
- Second bedroom includes floor to ceiling windows, downlights, curtains and built in robes.
- Clean and bright central bathroom with european laundry.
- One secure car space
- Heating and air conditioning in living area
- Secure key entry with intercom
- Plenty of additional parking in Bank street for when visitors come over
Enjoy the additional benefits from use of complex facilities including gymnasium, pool & tennis court.
Dont miss out on inspecting this impressive apartment!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
1108/28 Bank Street, South Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Melbourne.