1107/1 Balston Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 3647482
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Best of Southbank!
UNFURNISHED - Wake up to stunning views in this stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment at Southbank Central. Perfectly positioned directly across from the proposed Boyd Park - a new open space for Southbank! This new neighbourhood space aims to create a green and open "backyard" for the residents of Southbank by providing flexible activity areas & play areas. Boyd Park will be a great place to meet your neighbours, spend some quality outdoor time with the family or find some quiet time to yourself.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, air-conditioning & private balcony
- Double-glazed windows for noise reduction and climate insulation
- Modern kitchen with microwave, dishwasher drawer, 4-burner gas cooktop, and stainless steel Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with private bright fully-tiled ensuite & mirrored built-in robes
- Second bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Central elegant fully-tiled bathroom
- Separate Euro-laundry including a washing machine and separate dryer
- One secure car space included
- Average 6.5 star energy rating
- NBN broadband internet & pay-tv ready (fees may apply)
- Secure high speed elevators
Southbank Central features resort-style building facilities to ensure you can relax, unwind and stay healthy.
- Exclusive residents-only amenities
- 25m indoor heated pool with stunning vertical garden
- Well-equipped fitness centre
- Two sunny outdoor BBQ areas with city views
- Bright recreation room with lounge, television and dining facilities
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
This apartment gives you access to the best of Melbourne, where family lifestyle meets inner city living.
- Minutes to South Melbourne Primary School - Melbournes first vertical primary school
- A short tram ride to Melbourne Grammar School
- Easy access to Melbourne University & RMIT
- 15 minutes walk to South Melbourne Market
- 10 minutes walk to DFO South Wharf
- Clarendon Street shops, restaurants & cafes around the corner plus riverside dining at Southgate
- Trains, trams & buses at your doorstep
- 10 minutes walk to Royal Botanic Gardens
- Minutes to Port Melbourne Beach
- 5 minutes walk to Crown Entertainment Complex
NOTE: image/s are indicative only and have been chosen to best reflect apartment advertised but may reflect a different apartment design.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1107/1 Balston Street, Southbank. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how