1106/11 Bale Circuit,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$3,802 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3773072
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Inspect From The Comfort of Your Home or a Dedicated Private Inspection Just For You
A must to inspect, this elite 3 bedroom residence offers exemplary living and an unsurpassed location.
* Three generous bedrooms each with incredible storage
* Timber flooring to the entry and living area flooded with natural light and sensational views
* Two gleaming bathrooms with premium Kohler tap wear and an abundance
* Chef's kitchen with Miele gas cook top, integrated dishwasher and island bench with surplus bench space.
* Warm Colour scheme
Melbourne Squares resort-style facilities will be absolutely phenomenal, where residents will be able to enjoy a sumptuous lobby with concierge service, stunning podium and rooftop gardens with a sub-tropical theme, luxurious pool and gym on the podium and level 54, spa, cinema, golf simulator, private sky dining and bar, yoga studio, massage rooms, demonstration kitchen, and childrens play area. The Melbourne Square development will also include a Hilton Hotel, childcare facilities, and Woolworths supermarket. *Amenities opening at different times.
Located on the corner of Power Street and Kavanagh Street, Melbourne Square gives you access to the best of Southbank and beyond. Youre moments to Melbournes Arts and Cultural precinct, world class Crown Entertainment Complex, Boyd Community Hub, Southbank Promenade, Royal Botanic Gardens, Clarendon Street shops and eateries, South Melbourne Market, an abundance of amazing CBD attractions, trams on Queensbridge Street, and Flinders Street Station.
Meet our agents at 93-119 Kavanagh Street, Southbank at the front of the landscaped gardens.
Would you like to arrange a virtual tour of this property? Let our agents know and wed be happy to oblige!
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1106/11 Bale Circuit, Southbank today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how