1104/152 Sturt Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4337589
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoy the luxury of the guild
This two bedroom apartment with ensuite to main will be sure to impress, offering brand new appliances and large open plan living area with built in robes to both bedroom and fantastic large balcony perfect for those relaxing weekends and entertaining. Tenants can also enjoy access to gym, steam room, twenty five metre indoor swimming pool and bike storage. The location is enough to make you want to move, only minutes to the CBD, public transport, shops, cafes and parks. .
- High ceilings with polished concrete
- Open plan living and dining with timber floors throughout
- Two bedrooms both with built in robes
- Kitchen with stone benches, glass splashbacks and dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Sparkling tiled bathroom with shower, plus ensuite to the master
- Large balcony ideal for entertaining all year around
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1104/152 Sturt Street, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gas, air-conditioning, and ducted heating.