1104/151 Berkeley Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,282 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4135210
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stylish City Central 1 Bedroom Apartment
Inspired by the iconic Australian gum trees that line Royal Parade, Royal Elizabeth's contoured fa?e is a symphony of forest hues.
Royal Elizabeth provides convenient accommodation close to the city, universities and hospitals and a level of livability and quality seldom seen in buildings of this size.
This stylish & spacious 1 bedroom apartment is located on Level 11 of the iconic ROYAL ELIZABETH building on Berkeley Street.
This property comes UNFURNISHED and also features: -
- Fully carpeted in bedroom with sliding glassed built in wardrobes
- Stylish tiled bathroom and internal laundry provisions
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Kitchen fitted with Miele appliances including an intergrated Fisher & Paykel fridge
- Beautifully finished floorboards in the kitchen & lounge room
Residents will also be able to enjoy the use of the buildings gymnasium, lounge and private dining room on Level 19! (subject to availability)
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ** By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1104/151 Berkeley Street, Melbourne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.