1103 Burke Road,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$3,975 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th April 2020
Rent ID: 2817755
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality renovation and period features
Solid brick period home substantially renovated throughout to a very high quality with beautiful period features highlighted throughout located near leading Melbourne Schools, trams and a short distance to Burke Road Camberwell shopping and restaurants. This spacious home features private rear garden and huge garage/ work shop among others.
- Spacious lounge with plantation shutters and decorative fireplace
- Two large bedrooms both with built in robes
- Third bedroom or dining room with decorative heater
- Luxurious bathroom with separate shower and bath with quality finishes
- Modern kitchen/ meals area with stainless steel gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Bright sun filled study area/sitting room
- Ducted heating throughout plus ornamental electric fire places
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Two car garage/ work shop with access on Barkers Road
- Close proximity to trams along Burke Road, easy access to Camberwell Shopping Centre
To book an inspection, simply click 'book inspection' or contact the agent.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1103 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hawthorn East.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how