1103/37 Kyabra Street,
Newstead, QLD 4006
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3882996
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nestled perfectly between Gasworks and James St, Newstead Towers offers resort-style amenities and beautiful, modern apartments!
With the current Government restrictions in place and the spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will only be conducting one on one inspections until further notice. We invite prospective tenants to contact our office and book in a time that suits. If you are currently in isolation, showing symptoms or have recently returned from overseas we are happy to offer you a virtual inspection. To apply, please follow the Apply now button and 1form will take you through the necessary steps. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
URGENT: PLEASE EMAIL US AT NEWSTEAD.INFO@APMOZ.COM TO ARRANGE TIME FOR INSPECTION. WE APPRECIATE YOUR CO-OPERATION.
All Applications are accepted through 1Form - Online Applications via the "Apply Online" Button.
A selection of two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartments offering crisp, modern finishes and ample natural light are available now.
Located directly opposite the buzzing Gasworks precinct you are only a stone's throw away from local shops, cafes, gyms, restaurants and public transport. The Newstead Towers complex is also conveniently situated within walking distance to James Street, as well as the Emporium, Teneriffe boardwalk and 5 minutes to Brisbane city.
Two Bed, One Bath property features include:
* Modern, gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops
* Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and microwave
* Fully tiled lounge and dining area
* Generous open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glazing providing ample natural light
* Carpeted master bedroom with generous built in wardrobe
* Carpeted 2nd bedroom with large built in wardrobe
* One modern bathroom with stainless steel tapware
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
* Semi block out blinds in living area and block out blinds in the bedroom
* American style laundry including clothes dryer
* (Built in Study Nook)
* Double Tepanyaki BBQ - bookable at reception
* Fully equipped gym with views to the pool
* Heated resort-style swimming pool picnic area and spa
* Directly across from the Gasometer and Gasworks Plaza featuring Woolworths, a range of restaurants and specialty shops.
* Short stroll to Newstead River Park and on leash dog park
* CityGlider bus stop just across the road - Services travel to the Valley, City and West End.
* City Cat and City Ferry Terminals are just 500m away
* Less than 5 minutes to James Street
* Less than 5 minutes to Teneriffe
* 5 minutes to Bowen Hills Train Station
* 20 minutes to Brisbane International and Domestic Airport
* 12-minute walk to Fortitude Valley and Bowen Hills train stations
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this lovely apartment!
For viewings please call our office to arrange a suitable time. We are open Monday - Saturday!
*Apartment is unfurnished. Photos indicative only.
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newstead
Lifestyle in Newstead
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1103/37 Kyabra Street, Newstead before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.