1103/1 Marshall Avenue,
St Leonards, NSW 2065
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4280010
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Views on 11th Floor
Sitting high on the 11th floor of the renowned 'Embassy Towers', this modern two-bedroom apartment offers luxurious and convenient life style in the heart of St Leonards. Through the floor to ceiling glass windows the living, dining and two bedrooms all capture the stunning views of Sydney skyline from Harbour bridge to Blue Mountains. Enjoy an urban central setting this near new contemporary apartment is only a few easy steps to the bus, rail, and shops.
- Open plan living/dining, floor to ceiling glass windows, city views
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, Miele appliances, integrated fridge
- Contemporary bathrooms, concealed laundry with dryer
- Large bedrooms both with views, master with ensuite
- Vitrified porcelain tiles, carpet in bedrooms, ducted a/c
- With a study area, plenty storage and cupboards
- Video intercom, lift access and communal barbeque area
- Approx 280m to St Leonards Station, 1km to Crows Nest shops
Total size on title: 108 sqm (internal 91 sqm, car space and storage 17 sqm)
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Leonards
Lifestyle in St Leonards
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 1103/1 Marshall Avenue, St Leonards is unfurnished and available to rent.