1103/483 Swanston Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,413 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4372100
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
VERVE COMPLEX - ENJOY CITY LIVING WITH GREAT CONVENIENCE
Situated on the edge of city, Verve complex is the definition of Melbourne's fun loving lifestyle, offering a plenty of options for dining, shopping, entertaining and studying. With magnificent views over the bustling Melbourne City during the day, and even more incredible views of the sparkling Melbourne skyline at night.
Within a short walking distance to Melbourne Central Train Station and tram stops, it provides an easy access to your destinations. The renowned RMIT University and the University of Melbourne are also in a close proximity of the building.
The UNFURNISHED property features;
* 1 Bedroom + Study/2nd bedroom
* Heating and air-conditioning
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Spacious lounge with adjoining balcony
* Stylish bathroom
* Internal laundry with space for washing machine
* Lovely views to Melbourne East, overlooking city baths and RMIT
Building amenities when available include indoor swimming pool, sauna, spa, tennis court, fully equipped gym, cinema and resident only lounge.
** Photos with furniture are for advertising purposes only.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Register and apply early to secure this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1103/483 Swanston Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.