1102/315 Latrobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4606735
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Melbourne CBD 1bed 1 study apartment FULLY FURNISHED ready to Move in NOW
The Phone Code for this property is: 56368. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Boasting an excellent north-facing position and displaying modern attention to detail on the 11th floor of Carlson View Apartments, this stylish 1 bedroom 1 study offering will be the perfect place to settle a home office.
Walking distance to Queen Victoria Market, RMIT University, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Central shops and train, trams at your door, and an abundance of great CBD attractions.
Located in a building completed in 2015 and with superb internal features including quality timber floors and stone bench-tops, this property enjoys relaxed living with concrete ceiling and an openable sliding door allowing for fresh air and great northerly views, deluxe kitchen with stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances including a dishdrawer, bedrooms with mirrored BIRs, and a sleek bathroom with European laundry.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Secure video intercom
- Access to residents lounge and garden terrace.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Bedrooms with built in robes
- Central bathroom that includes laundry area
- Kitchen featuring stone bench top with quality stainless steel appliances
*The property is fully furnished, the choice is yours
6/12 Month lease options available
Contact agents now to arrange an inspection time!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1102/315 Latrobe Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.