$500 per week - DEPOSIT RECEIVED!!
1102/174 Goulburn Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4555291
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish & Perfectly Situated DEPOSIT RECEIVED!!
This 11th floor apartment is located within The Marbury Building and is perfectly presented. From its natural light and unobstructed views over Surry Hills and Harmony Park, the apartment is surrounded by an assortment of bars, restaurants and cafes and within easy reach of the CBD.
- Good sized bedroom with ample built-in space, ensuite bathroom and access to the balcony
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Bright living area leading to covered balcony
- Internal laundry facilities, dryer included
- Ducted air conditioning
- The building itself has a heated pool, gymnasium and sauna
- Great views over Surry Hills and Harmony Park
- No pets, sorry
- Rental application via https://t-app.com.au/ssfn
- We recommend you bring a measuring tape should you need to take measurements.
- To ensure your inspection of this property, you MUST register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Want to live in Surry Hills? 1102/174 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.