1101/9 Power Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3999010
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultra cheap 2-bedroom apartment, walking distance to Crown
Prima Pearl is located opposite the prestigious Crown Entertainment Complex. Residents will have everything at their fingertips, from access to public transport, art galleries, restaurants, fashion boutiques and much much more. Offering a great layout fit for all with amazing views to the Melbourne City.
This two-bedroom apartment is partially furnished and includes a dishwasher, two-door fridge, washing machine and dryer.
Prima Pearl residents will have exclusive access to a range of facilities including:
- 25m heated swimming pool with adjoining spa
- State of the art Olympic Style gymnasium
- 24-hour Concierge
- Private 17 seat Cinema
- Dry cleaning services
- Resident lounge
- Private dining room
- Barbeque terrace
- Steam room & Sauna
Please call Christina to organize a private inspection on 0447 501 747 or email@example.com.
1) Please note, photo ID is to be presented upon inspection. Inspection times are subject to change without warning. Please call our office on (03) 9795 8889 the day prior, to confirm the inspection is still proceeding.
2) First month's rent and bond are payable within 24 hours of application approval.
3) Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details of this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 1101/9 Power Street, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.