1101/77 Queens Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$1,934 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4359414
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Space, Luxury and A Prime Parkside Location
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
In a building designed by Fender Katsalidis, you're located moments to the lake and Albert Park Golf Course, Junction Oval and a number of other parks and reserves, Fitzroy Street with restaurants and bars, and St Kilda Road trams taking you into the CBD.
Building amenities include heated moonlit swimming pool, landscaped gardens, fully-equipped gym, and library (Access may be restricted due to COVID-19)
This apartment offers:
- Open plan living/dining area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with BIR
- Second room can be converted as study or bedroom
- Central bathroom
- European laundry
- Car park space and storage cage
Embedded Network in the building:
Electricity - WINconnect
Gas/Hot Water - WINconnect
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1101/77 Queens Road, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.