1101/4 Bridge Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4166379
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This Studio apartment in the very highly regarded Cliveden building makes for a great city pad.
The Cliveden is only a short stroll to the hustle and bustle of George Street, the history of the Rocks and the beauty of both the harbour and the Royal Botanical Gardens. Residents are spoilt for choice with many shops, bars, restaurants and cafes nearby.
*The complex features a luxurious swimming pool and a rooftop entertaining area.
The building has plenty of character with a heritage listed facade, high ceilings and original period features.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection select book inspection.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
4. If you have been experiencing flu like symptoms or have travelled from a high-risk COVID-19 hot-spot and have not been tested for COVID-19 please do not attend the open home.
5. Due to COVID-19 and restrictions on open homes, please ensure all things such as measurements of space are made during the allocated inspection times.
The tenant is solely responsible for making enquiries into obtaining a residential parking permit. The Agent shall bear no responsibility for advising of parking availability or whether parking permits are obtainable.
The fixtures and fittings shown in our advertisement may belong to the current occupants; therefore, these items may not be included in future tenancies. Should you have any questions regarding the fixtures and or fittings for this property please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to find out any dimensions of this rental property please bring a measuring apparatus with you to the allocated inspections.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1101/4 Bridge Street, Sydney before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.