1101/35 Bronte Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116242
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIFE AT THE CENTRE OF IT ALL
Don't miss the opportunity to live in near-new apartments developed by award-winning developer Blackburne in the sought-after location of East Perth. Enclave Apartments are located on a quiet, leafy street where you can enjoy peace and quiet or enjoy a piece of the action, with the city's ever-evolving array of enticing new bars, restaurants, theatres and cultural experiences are within easy walking distance. Northbridge, Perth's traditional cultural and nightlife hub, is also within easy reach. Or If you enjoy your AFL and other sports/entertainment, you're just moments from the stunning Matagarup Bridge which links East Perth with Optus Stadium and Crown Perth. Also nearby are the famous WACA Cricket Ground, Gloucester Park Raceway, Royal Perth Hospital and the Perth Arena.
When you need to relax, you're close to the stunning Swan River and foreshore which offers a wide range of social, cultural and recreational opportunities. A short stroll away is the Claisebrook Cove. Enjoy boating, water activities, public art, bars, restaurants, cafes and shops, all with stunning views of the cove.
Enclave is conveniently positioned in Perth's free transit zone making it easy to jump on a CAT or Transperth bus to the CBD, West Perth and Northbridge. So, you can leave the car at home and save a fortune in cab fares too. Perfect if you work in the city.
- Luxurious kitchen with stone benchtop, dishwasher, electric cooktop and ample storage space
- Generous living area featuring extra high 2.7m ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and balcony access
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with mirrored built-in robes and floor-to-ceiling windows and master with ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom with full height tiling and storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout with zone control
- Double glazed windows and roller blinds throughout
- Pay TV and NBN services available
- European laundry with dryer provided
- Spacious 27m2 balcony with city views, perfect for entertaining
- Two secure, undercover side-by-side car bays
- Huge 5m2 lock-up store room
Other benefits of an Enclave lifestyle include:
- World-class common facilities including:
- Open-deck rooftop lounge with a media room
- Alfresco dining area that includes undercover barbeques
- Well-equipped gym with spectacular views over the City
- Stunning panoramic views of the City, Optus Stadium, Perth Hills and river views are applicable to certain apartments.
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in East Perth includes gym, intercom, and balcony. Apply to rent 1101/35 Bronte Street, East Perth today!