1100/241 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 3991755
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Mainpoint: Three Bedroom Corner Apartment with Incredible Views!
UNFURNISHED - This beauty, located on the 11th floor, has got the perfect floor plan and fantastic city views to wake up to. Offering 3 bedrooms and an open plan living/dining area you will forget you are in an apartment with the amount of space to enjoy.
- Carpet and roller blinds
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in the living area which opens out onto your very own large private balcony.
- The modern and stylish kitchen is complete with glass splashbacks, gas cooktops, stone bench-tops, fridge and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom has private ensuite and plenty of natural light with window views and comes complete with large mirrored built in wardrobe.
- Two spacious bedrooms have window views and mirrored built in wardrobes.
- Central bathroom and separate laundry space with washer /dryer combo.
- One secure car space
Enjoy the additional building features including a 24-hour concierge, keyless entry security features and secure elevators. Indoor resort style facilities include a 12.5m resort style lap pool & fully equipped gymnasium featuring both cardio and weights training facilities.
Experience the best that Southbank and South Melbourne have to offer with just a short walk up the street to the centre of south Melbourne as well as the 55 tram right outside the door that will take you straight into the city. Also very close walk to Crown Entertainment Complex, riverfront restaurants and shops.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1100/241 City Road, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, balcony, and secure parking.