11 Tenterfield Place,
Forest Lake, QLD 4078
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 4240012
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AMAZING HOME IN FOREST LAKE!!
*Please abide by any COIVD 19 instructions*
This 3 bedroom home offers the choice of a fourth bedroom or a generously sized study, the main bedroom with ensuite, separate lounge to the main living area and a backyard big enough for the kids to play cricket amongst beautiful shady trees!!
This simplistic home is extremely liveable and offers the lucky new owner the opportunity to add their own touches in the future.
* New carpet to be installed
*4 Bedrooms, including master with Ensuite
*Large living area with separate lounge room
*Well sized main bathroom, separate bath and shower.
*Fans to all bedrooms and Living/Lounge areas.
* 576m2 Block
* HUGE backyard
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
APPLY: The easiest, and fastest, way to apply for this property is online through 1Form!
We look forward to meeting you at the property and showing you all it has to offer.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellation to the inspection and no responsibility is accepted should they not be registered to attend.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries
Prior to visiting any property, we ask that you agree to the following.
1. You will enter the home per family. No children or the elderly
2. We will open any doors needed
3. We can allow you to have 5 mins in the home
4. All internal doors will be open, NO cupboards are to be opened by visitors
5. Hand sanitiser or wipes will be made available
6. All other business after the inspection will be by electronic means
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lake
Lifestyle in Forest Lake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Forest Lake is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 11 Tenterfield Place, Forest Lake today!