11 Tamborine Street,
Loganholme, QLD 4129
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4607454
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance Three Bedroom
Presented is this neat and tidy 3 bedroom family friendly home situated within walking distance to Alexander Clark Park. This home is close to all amenities such as schools, day cares, local shops and the Logan Hyperdome.
* Three good sized bedrooms
* Modern two way bathroom (separate toilet)
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Two good size living areas (both with TV points)
* Floating timber floor throughout
* Air conditioning in family room and master bedroom
* Covered patio area
* Double lock up shed
* Plenty of backyard for the kids to play!
* Pets negotiable
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and staff, and their families. There can only be a maximum of 10 people (excluding the agent) in the premises at any time. Please also ensure that you follow social distancing measures and keep 1.5m away from each other.
To book an inspection, simply click on "Email Agent" or the "Book Inspection" button to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment. Alternatively you can contact us on (07) 3102 0829 or via email at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this disclosure used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. No responsibility will be accepted for any and all liability in respect of errors, omissions, Photos, inaccuracies or misstatements. Buyers are responsible to carry out their own research.
***Please note, we use LJ Hooker Assist for utility connections. This is a free service and you are not obliged to use them however they will contact you regarding your utility connections prior to the lease commencing. Should you not with to use this service, just let them know when they contact you****
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Loganholme
Lifestyle in Loganholme
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11 Tamborine Street, Loganholme. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.