11 Tahara Crescent,
Estella, NSW 2650
Available 12th February 2021
Rent ID: 4250426
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Family Retreat
Designed for family function, this home offers a thoughtful floorplan with flexibility and separation.
- the formal lounge and main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite are situated at the front of the home
- open plan kitchen overlooking a spacious open plan living and dining area.
- this modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cook top
- three generous sized bedrooms are located at the rear of the home all have built in robes and easy access to the main bathroom.
- glass sliding doors leading from the living room lead out to the entertainers dream featuring a bricked wood fire place
- rear yard you will find to be low maintenance showcasing undercover storage area with build in shed, drive through yard access
- ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for all year round comfort
- pets considered upon application
- perfectly situation in a quiet section of Estella, only a short drive to centre of town, medical centre and Charles Sturt University
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Estella
Lifestyle in Estella
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Estella comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11 Tahara Crescent, Estella today!