11 Synnot View,
Marangaroo, WA 6064
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th August 2021
Rent ID: 4506520
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS, PET FRIENDLY 4x2
This well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home will certainly not disappoint! Located conveniently a short walking distance to John Moloney Park and public transport. A short driving distance to Rawlinson Primary School and the Alexander Heights Shopping Centre.
* a front lounge and dining room
* open plan kitchen, meal and family area
* robes to the master and bedroom 2 and 3
* split air conditioning in the master bedroom
* ceiling fans in all other bedrooms
* carpet and paint work internally only 12 months old
* an undercover entertaining area
* the easy care reticulated gardens are well kept so easy for you to take over
* the single carport can fit two cars length ways
* pets considered
Register your interest today.
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marangaroo
Lifestyle in Marangaroo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Marangaroo? 11 Synnot View, Marangaroo could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.