11 Sunlight Road,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$3,911 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd October 2021
Rent ID: 2839159
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Townhouse With Unobstructed Views!
Fantastic townhouse in a fabulous setting, close to the city and beach!
Enjoy a privileged Bay-side lifestyle in Port Melbourne only a short stroll to Docklands, South Wharf and the South Melbourne Market. This supreme townhouse comprises:
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and well-appointed ensuite,
- Two further spacious bedrooms with built in robes and a retreat or fourth bedroom at the top floor with balcony overlooking the city
- Two central bathrooms, one with bath
- Stylish open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Bright spacious living area leads to an inviting sun drenched balcony
- Unobstructed city views from the top level
Only two kilometres from Melbourne CBD, positioned between Port Melbourne Beach and the Yarra River, with easy access via light rail tram to the CBD and Melbourne's riverside entertainment complex.
(To find apartment location: Google Map -198 Ingles Street, Port Melbourne, then turn right at Kitchen Road for entrance into Townhouse development )
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning. 11 Sunlight Road, Port Melbourne is perfect for the growing family.