11 Stagpole Street,
West End, QLD 4810
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3411976
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
What about Stagpole Street?
**BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - SEE DETAILS BELOW**
This lovely high set home is situated in the popular suburb of West End. It has recently has had some love and is now ready and waiting for you. Perfectly positioned in west end this home is only a short distance to the city, local shops, parklands and schools.
• Great sized living area with split system air-conditioning
• Kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space which includes a fridge and a microwave
• Spacious bathroom featuring shower over bath
• Three expansive sized bedrooms - Two bedrooms feature fans, with one bedroom featuring a built-in wardrobe
• An extra room is located off the kitchen which features built in wardrobes to use at your own leisure
• Polished timber floor boards through out
• Lockable underneath with car accommodation and laundry
• Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with double gate access to one side of the home
• Pets on Application
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply click on 'Email Agent', enter your details and you will be sent a link via SMS/email to arrange an inspection. Alternatively, click on the 'Virtual Tour' tab or 'Book an Inspection Time' button to go to the booking screen. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in West End? 11 Stagpole Street, West End could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how