11 Stackpoole Street,
Noble Park, VIC 3174
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4105083
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Home with big workshop and good location!
This comfortable home offers large lounge, three good size bedrooms with built-in-robes, plus a fourth bedroom or sunroom. Nice kitchen comes with gas cooking and lots of cupboard spaces, central bathroom & separate toilet.
Others features including:
- Sun room/ fourth bedroom with built-in-robe
- Ducted heating/ Split system air-con
- Roller window shutters
- Huge Veranda and big undercover workshop area
Located only minutes' drive to Schools, Noble Park Station, Swimming Pool, and closed to Parkmore Shopping Centre. You will be impressed at the inspection. Call us now for inspection.
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Noble Park
Lifestyle in Noble Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11 Stackpoole Street, Noble Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.