11 Smith Street,
Seymour, VIC 3660
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th December 2021
Rent ID: 4644754
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Renovated 3bdr Home
Sound and solid newly renovated home, comprising 3 bedrooms with built-in robes & new ceiling fans in all, separate study, timber floorboards throughout, large lounge, modern kitchen with dishwasher, modern bathroom, a proper diner space, solid fuel heating, air conditioning, awnings to the west side, spacious undercovered decking, pet enclosure, double car garage with power and concrete floor, large yard. Handy to Anzac Avenue shops, library, Recreation Centre including a heated indoor swimming pool, schools and a short drive to train station. Online applications only via SNUG. Any difficulties please call 57991599.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seymour
Lifestyle in Seymour
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 11 Smith Street, Seymour. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.