11 Russ Street,
Sun Valley, QLD 4680
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4361349
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cute Sunvalley Cottage looking for Tenant
The owners have recently undertaken renovations to bring this property into 2021!
Open plan air-conditioned lounge/family space with a generous updated kitchen area.
3 Bedrooms with polished timber flooring with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
Family bathroom with shower over bath.
Carport with pad for additional car, boat or caravan.
Great sized rear yard, fully fenced. Low maintenance gardens.
Convenient Sunvalley location - handy to shops and schools.
Contact Professionals Gladstone to arrange your inspection.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sun Valley
Lifestyle in Sun Valley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11 Russ Street, Sun Valley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.