11 Rose Crescent,
Fitzgibbon, QLD 4018
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2720905
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
****This property is available and can be easily inspected on weekdays or on Saturday by appointment. Please call/email to arrange an inspection.****
This low set brick home is low maintenance and in the heart of Fitzgibbon! Close to everything an beautifully presented this house will be the perfect place for you to call home.
* Three Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and floating timber floors
* Large tiled living and dining area off kitchen
* Air Conditioning to living area
* Separate lounge
* Two way bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Kitchen with breakfast bench and stainless steel appliances
* Security screens to windows and doors
* Separate laundry
* Large outdoor entertaining area
* Single Carport with roller door
* Garden shed
* Water tank
* Fully fenced yard with pets on application
This beautifully presented home will be sure to impress.
* 600m to coffee shop
* 1km to Coles and Aldi
* 1.6km to Taigum Square with Woolworths, Big W and other specialty shops
* 500m to Taigum Primary School
* 1.4km to Aspley State High School
* 400m to Train Station
* 200m to Bus Stop
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link below into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fitzgibbon
Lifestyle in Fitzgibbon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Fitzgibbon? 11 Rose Crescent, Fitzgibbon could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how