11 River Avenue,
Macksville, NSW 2447
Rent ID: 2201541
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
High Visibility in Macksville's CBD...
Previously run as a clothing/homewares store, this 200m2 plus (approx.) commercial premises offers you a great location within Macksville's CBD and overlooking the beautiful Nambucca River. If your looking for an opportunity to open a business then look no further!
The property features:
* Approx. 200m2 shop front with large front door
* Ample storage space at rear of premises
* Access via 2 streets (River Street & Wallace Lane)
* Highly visible location with good passing traffic and convenient on-street parking
**NOTE: There is no living accommodation at these premises.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Macksville
Lifestyle in Macksville
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 11 River Avenue, Macksville is unfurnished and available to rent.