11 Rees Place,
Birmingham Gardens, NSW 2287
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4121743
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Air-conditioned, three bedroom home.
- Three double-sized bedrooms, two fitted with built-in robes
- Main bedroom has benefit of adjoining sunroom; a study or extra sitting room perhaps
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan in lounge room (please note the fireplace has been disabled and can not be used)
- Kitchen with electric stove leading into an additional sunroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry and a second w.c.
- Single car space at rear of property
- Not suitable for pets
- 1.8 km to University of Newcastle , close to public transport
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Birmingham Gardens
Lifestyle in Birmingham Gardens
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Birmingham Gardens? 11 Rees Place, Birmingham Gardens could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.