11 Reef Point Esplanade,
Scarborough, QLD 4020
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4450619
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This stunning home is perfectly located on Reef Point Esplanade (best place on the Peninsula to catch the sunset), and even better has been fully renovated.
Some of the renovations include;
- Brand new kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage/bench space.
- Brand new bathroom with large shower, and a large vanity with lots of storage space.
- Air-conditioning to the living area and master bedroom.
- Ceiling fans in every room.
- Brand new flooring and painting throughout the entire home.
- Beautiful plantation shutters on the windows (all windows also have fly screens).
- Built in wardrobes in two of the three bedrooms.
What I'm sure you'll enjoy most is sitting on the front deck overlooking the beach, which gives you amazing views over the bay and even Glass House Mountains. Also just across the road is the highly rated Sea Salt & Vine cafe, Moreton Bay Boat Club, Jamieson Park, Scarborough Park, and just a little further down the road (550m to be exact) you also have Morgan's Seafood and Tempest Seafood Restaurant & Teppanyaki.
If you have a boat, the boat ramp is right across the road and Scarborough Marina is 600m away. Otherwise, you can easily enjoy walking around the waters edge, or kayaking on the bay without needing to worry about getting in the car. There is plenty of storage space in the lockup garage (electric door), and there is also a small garden shed.
This home is also pet friendly.
This home in such a fantastic location will not last, so please contact us to arrange a viewing time. We do not accept Form 1 Applications; please download an application form from our website www.vzrealestate.com.au if you wish to apply, alternatively, application forms will be available during the viewing.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
11 Reef Point Esplanade, Scarborough, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Scarborough.