11 Raleigh Street,
Windsor, VIC 3181
$1,261 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4073674
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One bedrooms in great location
One bedroom apartment located within a short work to Albert Park Lake and St Kilda Road/ High Street trams providing easy access to CBD and Chapel Street shopping precinct. Retro style apartments comprise of entrance hall, kitchen with gas cooking, spacious living room with large windows, bathroom with shower over bath, bedroom with built in robes, communal laundry and shared off street parking.
- Located to close St Kilda Junction and High Street Trams, local park lands and restaurants
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Spacious living area with large windows
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Good size bedroom with built in robes
- Unallocated parking available
- Communal laundry
Apartment 9 includes freshly polished floorboards $290.00 per week
Apartment 5 with carpet throughout - $280.00 per week
Apartment 6 freshly painted with floor boards - $280.00 per week
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Windsor? 11 Raleigh Street, Windsor could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.