11 Primrose Street,
South Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4050412
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Character Home In Great Location!
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking parkland and within easy reach of South Town shops, St Thomas Moore's Primary and Centenary Heights High School this well presented home is a must see. This home has plenty of character, the colonial look throughout gives this home a warm feeling.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
- 2 living arears
- Good sized double lock up garage
- Great parkland views
- Security Screens throughout
The convenient location of this home means it will go fast.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Toowoomba
Lifestyle in South Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 11 Primrose Street, South Toowoomba. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.