11 Pollen Turn,
Banksia Grove, WA 6031
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th November 2020
Rent ID: 4120435
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Immaculate 3 x 2 in Great Location!
Located in a great location close to schools, parks and with easy access to the freeway, this beautifully presented home ticks all the boxes to make it your home!
This modern family home is open plan with a functional design, and is situated on a corner block with a bonus decked outdoor entertaining area to the side, so it really stands out from the crowd!
* Master bedroom with ensuite and plenty of space with triple sized mirrored built in robe
* Two minor bedrooms with built in robes
* Modern kitchen with island bench, overhead storage, a wide fridge recess and dishwasher
* Large Open Plan living/dining/kitchen area overlooking the rear outdoor entertaining area
* Ducted Evaporative Aircon for cool summers
* Gas bayonet in loungeroom to keep warm for winter
* Easy care back yard with paved patio, artificial grass and a bonus second entertaining timber decked area to the side of the house
* Located across the road from the massive Honey Possum Park, and just a few minutes to the shops and both the Primary and Secondary Schools in the suburb.
Available: 9 November 2020
Pets: Strictly NO PETS!
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? No problems at all, simply click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button & you will immediately be able to see and book in to any available viewing times (if a date isn't currently available you will receive an SMS and Email as soon as it's available to view).
If you can not see a BOOK INSPECTION tab go to www.remaxextreme.com.au > Tenants Tab > Book Inspection
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Banksia Grove
Lifestyle in Banksia Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with deck, remote garage, and secure parking. 11 Pollen Turn, Banksia Grove is perfect for the growing family.