11 Percy Street,
Prospect, SA 5082
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3784765
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently Renovated and Stylish Bungalow
This stylish and renovated bungalow has all of the modern facilities while maintaining its classic charm.
* Boasting 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
* 2 beautiful bathrooms and 2 toilets
* Stunning kitchen with lots of bench space, cupboards, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher
* Dining area adjacent kitchen
* Separate lounge room
* Renovated laundry
* Split System Air-conditioning
* High Ceilings
Outside carport or perfect entertaining area. Carport roof is tall enough to store a caravan or boat.
Long driveway behind secure gates - securely park several cars
Large backyard and grass area - perfect for playing backyard cricket
lock up storage shed - perfect for the tools and excess items
Wide front patio - perfect for the sitting and relaxing
Small front gates to driveway, before the additional larger lockable gates - for extra security or keeping the little people in.
This house will make someone a wonderful home.
Sorry no pets
Fireplaces are ornamental only
To register your interest, viewing is by appointment only due to the outbreak of COVID-19, please call Damian on 0431 217 434 to register your interest.
1 Car port
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Prospect? 11 Percy Street, Prospect could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how