11 Paskins Street,
Vincent, QLD 4814
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 322232
Throw the Frisbee with Rover in your MASSIVE Backyard!!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW** Always wanted more space in the backyard for the kids & pets to play?
Well you have just found your new place!
Once Rover has tired you out, take a short drive to Stockland Shopping Centre and grab a bite to eat from Woolworths or choose from an array of Fast Food Restaurants.
You have just found your NEW home!!
- Unique Open Plan Living for Dinner Parties
- Secure Underneath Enclosed Area
- Fully Fenced Yard with Garden Shed
- So close from home, you can shop until you drop and grab a bite to eat at Stocklands Shopping Centre
Book an inspection NOW, this property won't last long.
Arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Vincent
Lifestyle in Vincent
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Vincent comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11 Paskins Street today!