11 Naroo Place,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$2,217 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4389431
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY LIVING WITH VIEWS
Get ready to move in and enjoy the life style that this double storey spacious family home has to offer located amongst a peaceful court setting.
- 3 bedrooms PLUS STUDY
- 2 bathrooms PLUS POWDER ROOM
- Beautiful polished floorboards throughout
- Separate living zones including formal lounge/dining area plus separate rumpus/family room.
- Gas cooking and dishwasher to the kitchen
- Master bedroom is complete with Ensuite and WIR
- Ducted heating
- Split system heating/cooling to be installed upstairs
- Undercover carport
-Balcony off master bedroom
Surrounded by a lovely garden setting that is private and secure.
Offering all the conveniences set within a prime location within minutes to shops and schools this spacious family home is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
To book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection please register at www.inspectrealestate.com.au
For fast and efficient application processing please use 1Form online. PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS. PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Applications will not be processed until a property has been viewed.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Frankston comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11 Naroo Place, Frankston today!