Deposit Taken !
11 Myrtle Street,
Normanhurst, NSW 2076
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4642309
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home Not To Miss !
Beautifully family home with great features to comfort your family. Timber flooring & light filled living contribute to the modern feel and the leafy gardens & outlook will make you feel a million miles away.
- Formal L-shaped lounge / dining room with polished timber flooring & beautiful window dressings.
- Second living / family room at the rear of the house which is overlooked by the kitchen, creating an ideal entertaining setting.
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Luxurious kitchen which offers many features for the chef of the house including stone bench tops, gas cooking, stainless appliances and a dishwasher all of a high quality finish.
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes plus an extra study space.
- Two full sized bathrooms.
- Gas heating points.
- Level, fully fenced backyard with bush outlook.
- Single car port plus storage shed.
- Fantastic location! There is great access to top local schools including Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, Barker, Normanhurst West with a school bus stop just a 2 minute walk away and close by to local shopping centres, transport & parks.
For further information please contact Ray White Thornleigh on 9481 8600.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Normanhurst
Lifestyle in Normanhurst
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning. 11 Myrtle Street, Normanhurst is perfect for the growing family.