11 Merron Street,
Logan Central, QLD 4114
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3816480
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Quality Family Home in a Great Location + Outside Kitchenette
Given the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia, the government has restricted all real estate agencies to not conduct open homes.
Our agency has now changed the process on how we will be able to provide prospective tenants new homes.
We now ask that all prospective tenants apply for the property online via 1Form and be pre approved before we arrange a private inspection.
Spacious family home in a great location, Look no further!
Quality throughout, automatic front gate and carport for car accommodation. On the inside, porcelain tiles spacious lived and loved in.
Fully fenced and large in size, the backyard is ideal for kids to run and play freely. The undercover patio is spacious and perfect for entertaining family and friends or relaxing under. There is a kitchenette located under the patio - great for outdoor BBQ's!! 1 large garden sheds are available for use to store all of your garden tools/ mower etc.
RECAP OF FEATURES:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- 1 bathroom with separate toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air con
- Separate living and dinning
- A LOT of storage
- Kitchenette on patio with cafe blinds + led lighting throughout the back patio
- Large patio
- 1 x garden shed (note: there is 1 other garden shed which is unavailable for use by tenants).
- Automatic front gate
- Fully fenced front and backyard
- Citrus trees and vege plants
- Large backyard
- Walking distance to Logan Central Plaza and bus station
- Alarm system fully operational with its own code, no need for security company
- Security screens throughout
Great location walking distance to the Logan Central Plaza. Here you will find Coles, Kmart and Chemist Warehouse just to name a few. Everything you need is located here! Public transport is also close by making this an extremely convenient place to live in!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Logan Central
Lifestyle in Logan Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11 Merron Street, Logan Central. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how