11 Meerkat Street,
Dakabin, QLD 4503
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th August 2021
Rent ID: 4176438
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BEDROOM | TWO LIVING AREAS | MODERN KITCHEN
This modern home is jam packed with all the necessities required! With nature surrounds, this quiet street is the perfect family location, combined with ultimate convenience being close to public transport, a quick 10 minute drive to major shopping such as Westfield, IKEA and Costco, schools within a 10 minute drive and access to the Bruce Highway just 5 minutes away!
Other features of this property include:
* Large open plan family and meals area
* Formal lounge or media room
* Gourmet kitchen with stone top benches
* Stainless steel dishwasher and quality appliances throughout
* Split system in both main bedroom and main living
* All bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Security screens to all living areas and bedrooms
* Covered alfresco
* Fully fenced back yard with gates
* Remote controlled double garage
Book an Inspection:
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
If the property is brand new, please note that we may require up to 7 days from application acceptance to ensure the property is available for occupation. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
Please note, floor plans are indicative sizes only. If your choice of property is dependent of certain room sizes, please ensure that you take your own measurements.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dakabin
Lifestyle in Dakabin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 11 Meerkat Street, Dakabin. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.