11 Knight Crescent,
Nerang, QLD 4211
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109003
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOMS WITH RUMPUS AREA IDEAL FOR DUAL LIVING
This home has plenty of space and would suit dual living or home office.
* 3 Bedrooms
* Master bedroom with en-suite
* Air-conditioned rumpus area with its own bathroom and kitchenette and lockable entry
* Newly painted
* Open plan tiled living space
* Renovated kitchen looking out to the patio
* Air-conditioning to living area
* Two outdoor entertaining areas
* Carport and additional room for parking
* Pets considered on application
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS (ONLINE)
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. Please be aware that even though you may be booked in for an inspection, it does sometimes occur that the property may be leased prior to the time and date you have been given. If that occurs you will receive a text informing you of the cancellation. Once registered, you will receive and email from our agency as to the guidelines of entry. Please ensure you read them and adhere to them strictly. Please view the photos and any visual aids you can access thoroughly to ensure that this is a home you are very interested in before registering. Viewings are limited
** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER **
Disclaimer: In preparing this information LJ Hooker has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Photos used in advertising may differ from the current state of the property. We endeavour to use the most up to date photography, however this may not be feasible to protect our current tenants' privacy. Photos may include the use of virtual furniture.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nerang
Lifestyle in Nerang
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
11 Knight Crescent, Nerang, a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Nerang.